About the Whodunit Book Club

Whodunit Book Club has met in its present location for almost seventeen years! If you would like to join us, our meetings are held on the last Tuesday of every month (except December).
We meet at the Chapters Store located at 41 MicMac Blvd., Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Phone (902) 466-1640

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Top 15 of 2015

I’ve read 70 novels in 2015, many of them excellent.  So you can understand my dilemma in choosing only 15 titles as my personal favorites.  I’ve been very lucky to have enjoyed about 90% of my reading this year.  Subsequently there are a lot of ‘honorable mentions’ that didn’t quite make my

Top 15  of 2015 list

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day I am so happy I found your weblog, I really found you by mistake, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Anyways I am here now
and would just like to say thanks for a incredible post and
a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't
have time to read through it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your
RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read
more, Please do keep up the excellent job.

My homepage homepage ()