About the Whodunit Book Club

Whodunit Book Club has met in its present location for almost seventeen years! If you would like to join us, our meetings are held on the last Tuesday of every month (except December).
We meet at the Chapters Store located at 41 MicMac Blvd., Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. Phone (902) 466-1640

Saturday, February 18, 2017

This blog is dying due to apathy...

I did NOT update the Whodunit blog this month after January's meeting.



The apathy surrounding this blog has left me less than enthusiastic.

It is just not worth my time anymore.
After over 8 years there are only 6 followers and I can count the comments on one hand.

My Fictionophile blog is busy with 1,702 followers  Lots of activity, comments, etc. so you can imagine I'd rather spend my time on that.

I will continue to attend Whodunit meetings as I enjoy the camaraderie and book discussions.

If anyone wants to continue on with a Whodunit Blog, I will happily support them.


No comments: